Creation date / 2018 / April / 30
- Ireland-1497-Leamaneh Castle from 1480. If any place is haunted, it is this place.
- Ireland-1524-I didn't see any pretty red haired ghosts, only crows.
- Ireland-1537-Heading into The Burren National Park.
- Ireland-1548 Pan-The Burren is a huge karst area in western Ireland. (Technically everywhere I've been so far is in The Burren) But this is a particularly Burren part of The Burren.
- Ireland-1602-The wind picked up 2 minutes after I took this and blew nonstop for the next 5 hours.
- Ireland-1674-The rock weathers in interesting ways.
- Ireland-1686 Pan-Desolate rock with farms in the distance.
- Ireland-1712-Coral fossils. That doesn't look like how any word should be spelled but I checked it.
- Ireland-1833 Pan-